Sponsorship

Any foreign investor wishing to set up on the UAE mainland business needs to have a trustworthy and influential local sponsor.  It is required by the law that local sponsors own 51% of the business with the other 49% owned by the investor (or investors). However, profits are not split down these lines and full control almost always remains with the foreign investors.

Glitz Business Consultancy provides a premier Emirati nominee to act like your 51% local sponsor in Dubai. Our main objective is to give you 100% financial and operational control, whilst protecting your shareholder rights in your LLC company. The agreements and documents used are drafted by first-tier legal counsel.
Our sponsorship support services will provide you with all the documentation to protect your business and secure the financial rights of your company

Set-up Your Business Today

+971 55 749 0900

+971 50 222 74 72

+971 55 8099050

5 + 15 =

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.1879641,55.2811785,15z
Call Now Button